Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homemade Sausage Round Two

Well I had posted how to make loose sausage with country style ribs. I was in Shop Rite and found out they would grind up my Boston Pork Butt roast for me. I actually did a little dance in the aisle! I was so happy! Sausage time big time! Got my herbs and spices out and I even found Hatfield sausage casings on a previous visit! I just love +Shop Rite Supermarket They have just about everything and they put the grocery stores in Cecil County, Maryland to shame. I just can't get my usual goods anymore here so I have to travel to Delaware. On another note I just love my +KitchenAid mixer! It was my Nana's and was handed down to me. I love it! I had bought all kinds of attachments for it and it never lets me down! Love you +KitchenAid ! I use it so much some of my attachments are cracking from use...
 
So, you will have to see a previous post about making sausage and the only difference is these are stuffed in casings.




Made 9 pounds of sausage for $1.29 a pound! Any questions let me know!
 
Enjoy!
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment