Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Amish Farm and Greenhouse Cherri-Knoll in PA.

If we all could be so lucky as to live near the Amish. They are more dear to my heart. Along with my friends that have goats whom I have gotten goat's milk from for some awesome Feta cheese that I have made I have recently frequented this place. To all my readers who live in the tri-state area of DE, PA, and MD. you really need to check this place out. Located not far from the Herr's Potato chip factory, it is a great place for cacti and other plants including milk and honey! I haven't sampled the honey but the milk is great for my cheese making and they have fresh eggs galore! Other than raising your own stuff this is the best to get it. Marketed lower than store bought, you can not go wrong. Also the variety of plants and such are great! I recently purchase a Echeveria Cactus, and a citronella plant from there at a very reasonable price.

 
Here is their brochure. The lady that runs the greenhouse likes to refer to herself as Cherri-knoll. If you should stop by please let her know you found her here and mention my name. Here is their brochure! Tell her I sent you!
 
 
Enjoy!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment