Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Buttermilk Pie Variation...Add Coconut for an easy Coconut Pie!

Just a quick note on the Buttermilk Pie recipe I had posted. I added two tablespoons of my homemade vanilla into the recipe and sprinkled a cup of fresh shredded coconut on top before baking. Oh my word! Easier than my traditional recipe for Coconut Custard pie! And as usually that crust comes out the same every time! I do hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I will try to post a few more things before Thanksgiving but I am busy getting prepared as I know you all are doing as well. I do hope you are going to try some of the things I have posted. If you do please let me know how it came out and if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you!
 
Enjoy!
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment